Holiday Let Insurance

UK Holiday Home Insurance

Coversure's holiday home policies have been designed to offer peace of mind for the property owner at an affordable price. Whether you need cover for a second home or a short-term holiday let investment, our policy can cater for your needs.
This policy is available to all UK property owners whose property will be unoccupied for long periods of time because they either live or work away or overseas and only use the property upon their return.




The key additional features of the policy

  • Accidental Damage to fixed glass and sanitary ware and underground services
  • Trace and Access cover
  • Loss of Rent / Alternative Accommodation cover up to 100% of the building sum insured
  • £5,000,000 Property Owners Liability

Buildings and contents

  • Fire, lightning, explosion or earthquake
  • Damage by fall of aircraft
  • Storm, tempest or flood
  • Water leakage from fixed water tanks, equipment or pipes
  • Theft or attempted theft
  • Impact by vehicle or animal
  • Riots, strikes, civil commotion and malicious damage
  • Subsidence, landslip or heave
  • Falling or collapse of radio and television aerials (buildings only)
  • Falling trees
  • Domestic staff accidents


Property Owners Liability

  • Up to £2,000,000